Legal in Los Angeles
Los Angeles legal services go far beyond just putting clients in touch with qualified lawyers. For those who cannot afford the price of an attorney, legal aid is available through various outlets, including firms that exclusively serve poor and low-income clients. These firms work on behalf of their clients to ensure that their rights are never violated and that they have access to quality representation in all circumstances.
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way