Live Music Cafes in Los Angeles
Admittedly an artsier scene than most, the live music cafes around town feature some of the most eye opening and brilliant indie music being made. The low-key Los Angeles live music cafes let amateur singers and songwriters sign up for open mic nights where spectators gather to hear songs as they sip on their favorite coffee or tea drink. Many of the artists specialize in certain genres of music, which attract a special subset of listeners eager to hear what the artist has to offer.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Live Music Cafes by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way