Live Music Clubs in Los Angeles
From sultry jazz dens to head-banging metal clubs, Los Angeles has no shortage of havens for live music lovers. By virtue of being the city of dreams, a barrage of musicians invade LA each year hoping to be discovered and sign with a coveted record label. Live music clubs in Los Angeles vary in size and style, some maintaining the basement or garage feel that has birthed so many of rock & roll's most famed bands, while others revel in the posh and sophisticated décor of piano lounges. No matter what genre of music holds a space in your heart, you can almost always find a venue to appreciate it, from burlesque acts to honky-tonk bands. In many of Los Angeles's live music clubs, stars emerge before wild audiences on local band nights or established music biz vets come strolling in after a gig to lay down some licks for unsuspecting crowds. Bottom line: LA's live music scene is as unpredictable as ever.
Live Music Clubs by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way