Lounge in Los Angeles
While the word summons images of rich, velvet couches, the glow of red lights and the flicker of candles, no one really knows exactly how to define a lounge. In Los Angeles, lounges range from kitschy rooms in hotel lobbies to resplendent and exclusive havens for the paparazzi magnets. While many of LA's lounges do serve as hideaways for the Hollywood elite, others are just as overflowing with night owls as any of the most popular clubs. Some double as smaller dance clubs and surround the slick dance floor with plush sofas, allowing the mellow to seamlessly blend with the energetic. Many Los Angeles lounges are attached to some of the best restaurants in town, offering patrons the option of eating in a private nook in lieu of the main dining room.
3388 S Robertson Blvd Los Angeles CA 90034
SKIN Gentlemen's Lounge offers premier leisure and entertainment featuring full-nude exotic dancers.
16278 Pacific Coast Hwy Huntington Beach CA 92649
If you can't get to Paradise, we'll bring Paradise to you! Be it a quick dinner or celebrating a birthday, we are always here to provide you with uniq…
Lounge by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- 11 Tips for Visiting Disneyland
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man