Manicures/Pedicures in Los Angeles
Los Angeles manicures and pedicures are a rage among residents who want to pamper themselves or are lucky enough to have been treated by someone who cares about their well-being. The primary services all manicure and pedicure places offer are clipping, buffing, finishing, and a shirt massage. These can go quite in-depth depending upon how much one wishes to pay for specialized attention, but they are worth the investment for every toe and finger.
Manicures/Pedicures by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- 11 Tips for Visiting Disneyland
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man