Mediterranean Restaurants in Los Angeles
Though Mediterranean food has been around for decades, it’s only in the last ten years or so that the cuisine has become a rage among those who wish to adapt to a heart healthy diet. Los Angeles Mediterranean restaurants have taken advantage of this craze, offering customers such splendid and savory dishes as hummus, baba ghanoug, falafel, tahini, shwarma, and kabobs galore. And who can dare overlook that staple dessert of nuts and phyllo known as baklava? Rich and moist, it practically begs to be devoured.
Mediterranean Restaurants by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- 11 Tips for Visiting Disneyland
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man