Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles
One of the most popular types of cuisine in the city is Mexican cuisine, with such perennial favorites as burritos, enchiladas, quesadillas, and chimichangas. But that only forms part of the cuisine, as any menu at one the many Los Angeles Mexican restaurants will tell you. Mexican cuisine is a wide and vaired culinary specialty, including such savory fare as tamales, trotas, elote, ceviche, chalupas, and those tasty little stuffed morsels known as empanadas.
Mexican Restaurants by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way