Middle Eastern Restaurants in Los Angeles
Los Angeles Middle Eastern restaurants offer the unique flavors of the Mediterranean and Middle East in hearty portions that include such heart healthy foods as tabouleh, beans and pulses, barley, pistachios, shwarma, kabobs, eggplant, yogurt, and chickpeas. These restaurants also offer an authentic experience for patrons who can elect to be seated on the floor on cushions where they can enjoy mint and rose teas or share a hookah with a group of companions.
Middle Eastern Restaurants by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way