Mixed Media in Los Angeles
Strictly defined, mixed media is a form of artistic expression that incorporates two or more mediums together to create a unique effect. Many Los Angeles mixed media classes and showcases depict mixed media as combining photography with other arts, such as acrylic or oil paints, collaging, and even audio recordings that play alongside the visual. For mixed media artists, however, the process is just as important as the end result as it allows them to explore new techniques that fully express the range of their creativity.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Mixed Media by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE
- How Airbnb is Affecting Real Estate in Los Angeles
- 5 Low-Water Lawns That Stay Green Under Pressure
- 6 DIY Ways to Grow A Vertical Strawberry Garden