Mobile Homes in Los Angeles
Los Angeles mobile homes go back many decades in the city’s history, with residents who aren’t ready to buy a single family home or condo often testing out a mobile home to see what it will be like. These homes are especially popular with families that go on camping excursions often as it enables them to stay “at home” no matter they may be. Though most mobile homes are sold as single- or double-wides, there has been a growing trend toward triple-wides which offer the maximum space a mobile home can accommodate.
Mobile Homes by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE
- How Airbnb is Affecting Real Estate in Los Angeles
- 5 Low-Water Lawns That Stay Green Under Pressure
- 6 DIY Ways to Grow A Vertical Strawberry Garden