Model Agency in Los Angeles
The average Los Angeles model agency puts models in contact with companies and projects that require models in their print and filmed advertisements. Modeling agencies typically take between 10 and 20 percent of what a model makes depending upon the project, so aspiring models should be sure to check out what rates apply before signing any contracts. The world of modeling is fast paced and can be fun for the right type of person, and a good agency is the best place to start.
Model Agency by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- 11 Tips for Visiting Disneyland
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man