Modern Dance in Los Angeles
Modern dance is for the rebellious spirit, as it was first developed to combat the rigid style of ballet back in the early 20th century. Los Angeles modern dance facilities encourage dancers to forget the structure of classical ballet and to instead dance from within by reaching into their deepest, guttural feelings and reacting with the fluidity of body movements. Modern dance is in many ways a catharsis of emotions that charge the body to do things it never dared to do before.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Modern Dance by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE
- How Airbnb is Affecting Real Estate in Los Angeles
- 5 Low-Water Lawns That Stay Green Under Pressure
- 6 DIY Ways to Grow A Vertical Strawberry Garden