Moroccan Restaurants in Los Angeles
Moroccan cuisine is a unique branch on the culinary tree as it incorporates several flavors and influences from surrounding regions of the world, including African, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern and even Asian and Indian cuisines. The most popular Moroccan food is undoubtedly the tagine, named after the special dish in which it is prepared. These stews are slow cooked with various meats, vegetables, spices, and sauces mixed inside, enticing patrons with aromas that harken to the coasts of North Africa.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Moroccan Restaurants by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE
- How Airbnb is Affecting Real Estate in Los Angeles
- 5 Low-Water Lawns That Stay Green Under Pressure
- 6 DIY Ways to Grow A Vertical Strawberry Garden