Motels in Los Angeles
Los Angeles motels are a quick and convenient place to spend a night or two when passing through town or visiting for a short period of time. More economically priced than the average hotel, Los Angeles motels offer their guests many amenities during their stay, including premium television channels, complimentary toiletries, air conditioning, wake-up calls, and access to appliances such as refrigerators, hair dryers, and microwaves.
Motels by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way