Movie Rental in Los Angeles
Gone are the days when movie buffs and families would rush to the local video store to check out the latest blockbuster movie on DVD or VHS. Most of these stores have been replaced with movie rental kiosks that dispense movies like soda cans for a nominal fee, typically about a dollar per day. Los Angeles movie rental kiosks and stores carry the latest and hottest films on DVD and Blu-ray, continuing the tradition of entertainment even as the industry changes.
Movie Rental by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way