Music Festivals in Los Angeles
There’s just something “special” about a live musical performance, which explains why Los Angeles music festivals continue to grow in popularity every season. Allowing musicians, fans, and critics alike to congregate in one setting to hear their favorite artists or genres on display allows everyone to discern where the music is headed, as well as introducing them to styles and artists they may never have heard of prior. Music festivals now regularly attract crowds that number into the hundreds of thousands, and occasionally even surpassing the one million attendees mark.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Music Festivals by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way