New Wave/80s Music in Los Angeles
Everything old is new again at some point, which helps explain the Los Angeles new wave 80s music resurgence currently being witnessed in the music world. Slightly reminiscent of punk rock but much more given to the sounds of synthesizers and electronic sounds, the new wave 80s sound is one that borrows heavily from various genres such as disco and experimental music to produce a sound that is distinctive. Some of the genre’s most celebrated names include the Talking Heads, Debbie Harry, and Franz Ferdinand.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
New Wave/80s Music by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- 7 Common Myths About Shelter Pet Adoption, Debunked
- How Practicing Gratitude Has Changed the Lives of These 6th Grade Students
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- An Elevated Dining Experience
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE