New Wave/80s Music in Los Angeles
Everything old is new again at some point, which helps explain the Los Angeles new wave 80s music resurgence currently being witnessed in the music world. Slightly reminiscent of punk rock but much more given to the sounds of synthesizers and electronic sounds, the new wave 80s sound is one that borrows heavily from various genres such as disco and experimental music to produce a sound that is distinctive. Some of the genre’s most celebrated names include the Talking Heads, Debbie Harry, and Franz Ferdinand.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
New Wave/80s Music by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way