Noodle Houses in Los Angeles
Noodles are big business, as can be seen in the raging popularity of the many Los Angeles noodle houses that have customers lining up at all hours of the day. Originating in China, these convenient but tasty eateries offer dishes prepared in the traditional Szechuan Chinese style with multitudes of noodles such as lo mein, chow mein, mu shu, and pad thai served with generous helping of meat and vegetables with your favorite tangy or spicy sauces. Noodle houses also give patrons the opportunity to customize their dishes, selecting ingredients they like and creating culinary concoctions unique to their own palette.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Noodle Houses by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- An Elevated Dining Experience
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE
- How Airbnb is Affecting Real Estate in Los Angeles
- 5 Low-Water Lawns That Stay Green Under Pressure