Nursing Homes in Los Angeles
Los Angeles nursing homes are respected institutions that give the elderly a chance to live independently or with assistance depending upon their personal needs in the last stages of their lives. Nursing homes in the area vary greatly, from state-run facilities with only basic amenities to upscale residences sporting such luxuries as gyms, cinema halls, and four-star dining rooms. The cost of living varies widely, ranging from only hundreds of dollars per month to tens of thousands of dollars per month.
Nursing Homes by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- 11 Tips for Visiting Disneyland
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man