Opera in Los Angeles
The Los Angeles opera scene is always alive with boisterous voices and tragic stories that come to life on stage to entertain patrons who love the unique style and artistry of the opera. Tickets are sold on an individual, group, and rush basis, with two shows daily, including a matinee performance. The average opera runs about three hours in length and has an intermission, though its most avid admirers never want the pageantry to end.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- 11 Tips for Visiting Disneyland
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man