Opera in Los Angeles
The Los Angeles opera scene is always alive with boisterous voices and tragic stories that come to life on stage to entertain patrons who love the unique style and artistry of the opera. Tickets are sold on an individual, group, and rush basis, with two shows daily, including a matinee performance. The average opera runs about three hours in length and has an intermission, though its most avid admirers never want the pageantry to end.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- 7 Common Myths About Shelter Pet Adoption, Debunked
- How Practicing Gratitude Has Changed the Lives of These 6th Grade Students
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- An Elevated Dining Experience
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE