Other City Events in Los Angeles
City business is serious business, and officials work overtime to try and include as many voices and opinions as possible at events hosted around the city. Los Angeles’s other city events include such public gatherings and meetings as the annual LGBT Pride Parade and conferences about women’s issues that affect the personal and professional lives of all women. Teens have also begun to partake in the political process, organizing their own events to make sure their concerns are taken into account outside of their homes and schools.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Other City Events by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- 11 Tips for Visiting Disneyland
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man