Other City Events in Los Angeles
City business is serious business, and officials work overtime to try and include as many voices and opinions as possible at events hosted around the city. Los Angeles’s other city events include such public gatherings and meetings as the annual LGBT Pride Parade and conferences about women’s issues that affect the personal and professional lives of all women. Teens have also begun to partake in the political process, organizing their own events to make sure their concerns are taken into account outside of their homes and schools.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Other City Events by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- 7 Common Myths About Shelter Pet Adoption, Debunked
- How Practicing Gratitude Has Changed the Lives of These 6th Grade Students
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- An Elevated Dining Experience
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE