Other Music in Los Angeles
The city’s musical beat is one that changes by the second thanks to the fickle nature of creativity and the city residents’ musical tastes. The music industry offers much more than just what plays on the radio, with other music options for those who crave an alternative. Los Angeles’s other music outlets give listeners access to such genres as art music, big-band and orchestra music, bitpop, funk metal, and folk rock. Many international genres are also popular with listeners, including Arabic pop, bhangra, and Spanish guitar.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Other Music by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- 11 Tips for Visiting Disneyland
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man