Performance Arts in Los Angeles
If a straight play or musical isn’t exactly your thing, then you might want to check out one of the city’s many performance art venues that are as unique as they as nontraditional. Los Angeles’s other performance arts shows often take elements from traditional art forms and combine them in a unique way designed to express something about the artist or the artist’s observations of their environment. Many times in performance art, the artist and the audience are part of the performance without ever knowing it.
Performance Arts by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- 11 Tips for Visiting Disneyland
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man