Other Sports in Los Angeles
There is no shortage of sports fans and participants in the city, thanks to its diehard base of fanatics dedicated to all things football, baseball, and basketball. But there are dozens of other sports being played around the city on any given day, many of which few people know about. Los Angeles’s other sports include archery, hang gliding, water polo, hockey, gymnastics, badminton, squash, fencing, and judo.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Other Sports by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE
- How Airbnb is Affecting Real Estate in Los Angeles
- 5 Low-Water Lawns That Stay Green Under Pressure
- 6 DIY Ways to Grow A Vertical Strawberry Garden