Outdoor Festivals in Los Angeles
Every city in the nation has its own flavor of outdoor festivals, most of them music and food related and held only in the summer months. But there’s a lot more to community events and festivals than just singers and funnel cake: Los Angeles outdoor festivals include such gargantuan affairs as antique car shows, treasure hunts, hot air balloon and wine festivals, and even the occasional bake-off where the city’s best maestros of the kitchen face off with their unique family recipes.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Outdoor Festivals by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE
- How Airbnb is Affecting Real Estate in Los Angeles
- 5 Low-Water Lawns That Stay Green Under Pressure
- 6 DIY Ways to Grow A Vertical Strawberry Garden