Parks in Los Angeles
The city is home to some spectacular stretches of green and asphalt that collectively form the parks that residents frequent on a daily basis. Los Angeles parks are the perfect place for a multitude of uses, including special outings, dog walking, exercise, light sporting events, and of course skating and rollerblading. Some of the city’s parks are specifically designated for use as dog parks or as primarily for children and/or seniors.
Parks by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- 11 Tips for Visiting Disneyland
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man