Physical Therapists in Los Angeles
Los Angeles physical therapists are healthcare professionals whose main responsibility is to help patients recover from injuries and illnesses, especially in the area of pain management. Most of the city’s physical therapists are employed in clinics, hospitals, and nursing homes as these are the places where the injured typically go to begin the process of rehabilitation. Some physical therapists also travel to clients’ homes to help administer therapy as well.
Physical Therapists by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- 11 Tips for Visiting Disneyland
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man