Come along in the “Tomb Buggy” on Hollywood's Tragical History Tour as you enjoy a revealing ride through the seedy underbelly of the City of Angels! As seen on E! 20 Most Horrifying Hollywood Murders?
Your Director of Undertakings will guide you through decades of death, murder and just plain fun. Once your tour um... departs, you will be treated to the most tickling tales of tinsel town tragedies, in the cool comfort of the luxurious Tomb Buggy.
In two and a half hours, you will be escorted to such infamous locations such as:
- The Last Breath Locations of Michael Jackson, River Phoenix, Bela Lugosi
- The Murders of Rebecca Schaeffer, Sal Mineo and the Black Dahlia
- Where Janis Joplin and John Belushi’s spent their final moments
- Where Sharon Tate had her last supper
- The Bizarre deaths of Diane Linkletter, Albert Dekker and Robert Lees
There is one restroom break, appropriately where George Michael was caught red handed. A complimentary copy of George’s arrest report will be provided to all guests.
On top of that you’ll walk away with a list of infamous addresses the tour isn't able to cover – so you can make a day of it!
All in all, almost 100 sites are crammed into 2.5 hours, making it the best bang for your buck!
As seen on E! 20 Most Horrifying Hollywood Murders, Anderson Cooper 360, Getaway! and The Girls Next Door and has also been voted one of the 1,000 Things to do Before You Die.