1313 S. Disneyland Dr., Anaheim, CA 92803
As the flagship location of the world’s most famous theme park collection, Disneyland is a top destination for Los Angeles visitors. Over 16 million guests visit this amusement park every year to take part in the magic first created by Walt Disney in 1955.
- It's not too late to book your summer Fourth of July vacation! https://t.co/BSrTvH9SRB
- Take a look back at the history of Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage and learn something you might not have known about… https://t.co/p3QKH6h0qg
- You’re invited to Disney Junior Dance Party, the all-new show in Hollywood Land at Disney California Adventure Park… https://t.co/WYhNh1liSp
- Celebrate Fantasyland with a gift set by @PANDORA_NA Jewelry at Disney Parks! https://t.co/YwK9GJ3tyO https://t.co/fwdU7g6Bd2
- Last chance! Share your Super Hero pics with #HeroUpSweepstakes for a chance to win a Disneyland Resort vacation!… https://t.co/el7LELQZ8p
Not only can visitors ride popular attractions, such as Splash Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Peter Pan’s Flight and Matterhorn, but they can also meet their favorite characters, enjoy the nightly fireworks show and visit the adjacent California Adventure park. Across the walkway from Disneyland, California Adventure continues Disney’s imaginative vision. The newer park offers immersive movie-themed worlds, like It’s a Bug’s Life and Car Land, in addition to a thrilling roller coaster, a boardwalk-like pier with carnival games and the awe-inspiring World of Color show on the water. But the excitement does not end when visitors exit the parks’ gates. Downtown Disney center offers highly rated restaurants, a movie theater, entertainment venues with live music and gift shops for a last minute souvenir.
Even with our perpetually pristine weather, June in Los Angeles is something to celebrate. The nights are longer, the weekends feel freer and the Los Angeles events and activities in June are abundant. Find more things to do with the LosAngeles.com Events Calendar. [Photo credit LA Pride]
Craft Breweries in Los Angeles are experiencing a huge surge in growth that mirrors a greater trend towards authentic culinary experiences such as LA’s farm to table restaurant scene. Master brewers at many LA breweries are able to take advantage of the close proximity to the farming communities near Los Angeles, to create a fresh and…
11 tips for visiting Disneyland from the folks who wrote the book on it, the Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2015.
Labor Day Weekend marks the unofficial end of summer with a three-day weekend packed with events.