Don the Beachcomber
16278 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach, CA 92649
Have something to say?
Connect directly with Don the Beachcomber.
If you can't get to Paradise, we'll bring Paradise to you! Be it a quick dinner or celebrating a birthday, we are always here to provide you with unique venue for a great event!
- Driving Sideways Blue Band will be performing live tonight in Don's Dagger Bar from 7:00-10:00pm! Arrive early to... https://t.co/01ZFn7VhPx
- Here's a sneak peak of which vendors we will be featuring on Saturday, March 12th from 10:00am-3:00pm only at Don... https://t.co/wqIlgW78Of
- Now a Tiki Bar legend, it was Ernest Raymond Beaumont-Gantt, world traveller, former bootlegger and friend to... https://t.co/juVbV9v7MA
- One of the original tiki bars in America, Don the Beachcomber is a mecca for tiki fans. Travel and Leisure... https://t.co/YprhH1lO6N
- Look at the line of people waiting to get into our last International Tiki Market Place this past weekend at Don... https://t.co/P10QyURhyq
Don the Beachcomber welcomes you to a unique venue for any special event with the spirit of Aloha. Weddings, both ceremony and receptions, are our specialty. We have also had the pleasure of planning and hosting birthdays, anniversaries, corporate events and reunions just to name a few. Our 15,000 square feet of Hawaiian themed restaurant include two waterfalls, hundreds of feet of bamboo, hand carved Tikis, Hawaiian Tapa wall art and unique Hawaiian Tapa lighting. We have two large banquet rooms in the rear of our property. The Hidden Village and The High Chief’s Room. Our Hidden Village has a waterfall, Coconut Bar and can accommodate 50 to 120 guests. Our High Chief’s room has a dance floor; it’s own Bamboo Bar and can accommodate 50 to 130 guests. Both rooms can easily be combined to host larger events nicely. We also have several more intimate rooms for your convenience. We are a full service event property and would be delighted to take you away to the Islands right here on the mainland for your next event.
Tiki bars easily rank as our favorite kind of themed establishment (sorry Medieval Times). Low light nostalgia and sugary rum drinks are a joyous alternative to your typical bar night. We’re lucky too, because Los Angeles is swimming in all things Tiki. The 40s, 50s and 60s saw bar owners buying up stage props from…