Is this your business? Enhance it for greater exposure.
Make sure your information is up-to-date.
In the back of Coles... Drink specials nightly.
* Our process takes time; thank you for your patience.
* We are first come, first served and we don't take reservations.
* We cannot accommodate parties larger than six people.
* No vulgar language or loud behavior please.
* Disrespectful attitudes towards other patrons or our staff will not be tolerated.
* Cocktail attire is admired, not required.
* You are welcome to order sandwiches to go from Cole's for consumption at The Varnish but not sides or desserts.
* Cole's drinks are allowed to be finished at The Varnish but we insist that you order cocktails from us when seated.
Vegans and yoga enthusiasts assert that their dining and exercise choices are a lifestyle, one that promotes the body’s connection to food and the earth. Nowhere in LA is that truer than at The Springs, a multi-faceted space that co-founders Jared Stein and Kimberly Helms call an “urban oasis”. Following their fruitful careers on Broadway,…
Los Angeles is home to a rising number of 1920s inspired, speakeasy-style cocktail bars and lounges that serve up great drinks in a vintage atmosphere.
Eric Alperin, co-owner and chief bartender of the Varnish, is credited as one of the forefathers of the burgeoning mixology movement in Los Angeles.
In an industrial expanse of Downtown Los Angeles, a couple of blocks from the massive American Apparel factory, lies the Los Angeles Arts District, home of popular restaurant and beer house, Wurstküche. It’s a lively area filled with street art and edgy restaurants, new-age healing centers and budding art galleries. Yet, only six years ago, the LAAD neighborhood was just another blotch of indistinguishable urbanity.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
1Book Tours Online!
2Book Tours Online!
3Book Tours Online!
4Book Tours Online!
5Book Tours Online!