Political Organizations in Los Angeles
Los Angeles political organizations serve the major political parties, namely Democratic, Republican, and Independent politicians and causes that need the financial and manpower support to get elected or reelected. Many of these political organizations also exist to advance political and social causes unrelated to individual politicians, such as immigration, campaign finance, marriage equality, and military issues. These organizations work not only to raise funds for their causes, but awareness as well.
Political Organizations by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way