Pop in Los Angeles
Popular music, sometimes referred to simply as “pop”, is the singing and musical style on everyone’s lips that plays across the airwaves on a seemingly endless loop. The Los Angeles pop scene has something for every musical taste with so many artists creating unforgettable pieces that incorporate their unique style with musical influences from all around the world. Whether it’s R & B, hip hop, jazz, fusion, or anything else, there’s a popular hit song playing on the local radio station right now.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Pop by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way