Psychiatrists in Los Angeles
Psychiatrists are medical doctors that help treat mental diseases, many of which manifest themselves in the body and affect physical and emotional stability. Los Angeles psychiatrists are trained to help patients with any mental affliction, including drug and alcohol addiction, depression and anxiety, rage issues, and juvenile and child psychiatry issues. They typically work in tandem with therapists and counselors and can not only help the patient through cognitive behavioral therapy but can also prescribe them approved medications that are known to lessen the effects of the disorder.
Psychiatrists by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way