Public Squares in Los Angeles
Los Angeles public squares are where the city’s most ardent and involved citizens go to congregate for any number of reasons, from celebrations to outdoor gatherings to protests that affect large numbers of citizens. Typically an open space in the heart of city, these city and public squares are often located at or near a city park or plaza that invites groups of people to gather for whatever reason they deem fit.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE
- How Airbnb is Affecting Real Estate in Los Angeles
- 5 Low-Water Lawns That Stay Green Under Pressure
- 6 DIY Ways to Grow A Vertical Strawberry Garden