Pubs in Los Angeles
Los Angeles pubs are renowned for their drinks and hospitality, serving up some of the best brews and Irish inspired feasts outside of Dublin. Some of their sumptuous offerings include Shepard’s Pie, pot pies, and a multitude of heapingly huge sandwiches. The regular beers on tap and Irish whiskeys are the perfect way to guzzle down those large helpings with friends and family. These pubs are, of course, where everyone in town flocks to on St. Patrick’s Day!
Add your business to LosAngeles.com
Expand your profile and reach new customers. We make it easy for visitors to find your business on LosAngeles.com.
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way