Rafting in Los Angeles
The water is where all the action is at, as evidenced in the roaring popularity of Los Angeles rafting and kayaking outings. For those who would rather paddle than surf, rafting is the prefect watersport that allows those who are incline to engage in outdoor activities to brave the elements by renting a raft and even signing up for classes from experienced rafters themselves.
Rafting by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE
- How Airbnb is Affecting Real Estate in Los Angeles
- 5 Low-Water Lawns That Stay Green Under Pressure
- 6 DIY Ways to Grow A Vertical Strawberry Garden