Reggae/Dub Music in Los Angeles
The Los Angeles reggae dub music scene is a unique niche of reggae music that consists largely of instrumental remixes of some of the most popular reggae music on the scene today. Dating back to the 1960s, Dub music typically consists of sound effects such as echo, reverberations, and a lot of bass guitar sounds. Some of the most prominent artists include Glen Brown, Chuck Fenda, Junior Reid, and Rhombus.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE
- How Airbnb is Affecting Real Estate in Los Angeles
- 5 Low-Water Lawns That Stay Green Under Pressure
- 6 DIY Ways to Grow A Vertical Strawberry Garden