Reggae/Dub Music in Los Angeles
The Los Angeles reggae dub music scene is a unique niche of reggae music that consists largely of instrumental remixes of some of the most popular reggae music on the scene today. Dating back to the 1960s, Dub music typically consists of sound effects such as echo, reverberations, and a lot of bass guitar sounds. Some of the most prominent artists include Glen Brown, Chuck Fenda, Junior Reid, and Rhombus.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- 11 Tips for Visiting Disneyland
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man