Reggaeton Music in Los Angeles
One of the lesser known forms of Latin music, reggaeton is known for its unique combination of Latin, Jamaican, and urban American styles, as evidenced in the vibrant Los Angeles reggaeton musical scene. Originating in Panama and Puerto Rico, it features salsa, electronic, and hip hop musical influences, all heavily inspired by Latin cultures and sung in Spanish. It continues to have a passionate following not only in Latin America, but in the United States, Spain, Italy, and Cuba as well.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE
- How Airbnb is Affecting Real Estate in Los Angeles
- 5 Low-Water Lawns That Stay Green Under Pressure
- 6 DIY Ways to Grow A Vertical Strawberry Garden