Residential Centers in Los Angeles
Residential centers in the area serve multiple purposes, including caring for those in recovery from addictions as well as for seniors and others who can no longer care for themselves. Some of these Los Angeles residential centers are state-run and others are privately funded, with the private entities having more amenities that include round-the-clock client care, assistance with administering medication, and engagement of activities designed to help with the healing and aging process.
Find New Homes NewHomes.Move.com
Residential Centers by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- 11 Tips for Visiting Disneyland
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man