Rock in Los Angeles
When one thinks of rock, one probably thinks of musicians on stage playing bass in front of a large crowd, but the Los Angeles rock scene proves that the genre is far more subtle and varied than many have been led to believe. Los Angeles rock radio stations play artists as varied as Elvis Presley, The Beatles, Rod Stewart, David Bowie, and Joni Mitchell, showcasing how nuanced and unique the sounds of rock music truly are.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Rock by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- 11 Tips for Visiting Disneyland
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man