Rodeo in Los Angeles
When one thinks of rodeos, one’s mind probably conjures the image of a southern cowboy on the back of bull. But Los Angeles rodeo enthusiasts show that rodeo is actually a common experience outside of the south, with fans of the spectacle lining up all around town to watch professional cowboys, vaqueros, and yes cowgirls engage in events such as steer wrestling, barrel racing, team and tie-down roping, and, of course, bull riding.
Rodeo by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- 11 Tips for Visiting Disneyland
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man