Russian Restaurants in Los Angeles
Los Angeles Russian restaurants bring the tasty delights of Moscow to locals who haven’t had the pleasure of indulging in the unique flavors of Russian cuisine. Featuring standard dishes such as kabobs, roast chicken, stroganoff, pork tenderloin, and a dazzling variety of hot and cold appetizers, soups, and, of course, caviar, these eateries have offerings that are at once familiar and foreign.
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way