Salsa in Los Angeles
Los Angeles salsa dancing is one of the hottest and most happening scenes in the city, with classes being taught by professional dancers and instructors every night in different venues of the city. Regular dancing events at clubs that specially designate certain nights “salsa” nights or which exclusively host salsa events are not hard to find. For those who aren’t in the know, Friday night is usually Salsa Night!
Salsa by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way