Samba in Los Angeles
The modern symbol of all things Brazil, samba is a form of dance and music that encourages its listeners to get in touch with their bodies and to become one with the rhythms of the song. Los Angeles samba events, dances, and music lessons are popular outside the local Latin community as it is a form of expression that few other musical and dancing styles can match. The popularity of samba proves that there are great samba artists all around the world whose name is not Carmen Miranda.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Samba by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way