Sculpture in Los Angeles
Residents of the city make no attempt to hide their love of sculptures and sculpted art forms, which helps explain why local artists are constantly being asked to exhibit their latest creations in of the many Los Angeles sculpture gardens and galleries. Several local universities with fine arts departments regularly display sculptures for the public’s viewing pleasure, occasionally hosting the artist or a number of artists in a special exhibition that allows admirers to inquire about inspiration, creativity, and technique.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Sculpture by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way