Seafood Restaurants in Los Angeles
Los Angeles seafood restaurants are the place to go for world famous preparations of appetizers and entrees like grilled octopus, oysters on the half shell, bouillabaisse, seared salmon and of course mussels. The reason these seafood restaurants are so popular is not only because of their preparations, but because they use only freshest ingredients and seafood catches, ensuring that nothing is ever left to chance.
Seafood Restaurants by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way