Senior Citizen Services in Los Angeles
Los Angeles senior services are offered to the elderly and their loved ones as a means to ensure that they may age with dignity and as much independence as possible. These services include making sure than seniors are kept abreast on the condition of their health and medication, that they have access to the facilities that they want and need such as public transportation and the library, and that they are given enough opportunities to keep their minds active and sharp.
Senior Citizen Services by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way