Spanish Food in Los Angeles
There’s a lot more to Spanish cuisine than just tapas and paella, as patrons at the local Los Angeles Spanish food restaurants have come to discover. Serving such delectable Mediterranean fare as gazpacho, canned squid (calamares), and savory varieties of meat that include lamb chops, chorizo, chicken, and world famous Spanish style seafood preparations, the choices are truly endless and will have patrons making reservations for return visits before they leave.
Spanish Food by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man
- How to Host an Open House the Right Way