Stand Up Comedy in Los Angeles
With the siren call of Tinseltown forever beckoning everyone's inner star, it's no wonder that Los Angeles is a great place to enjoy a good comedy performance. Comedians who make it in smaller cities flock to LA by the thousands hoping to get noticed on a local stage; and while stardom may not be in their cards just yet, their presence is certainly something that the general public thoroughly enjoys. Many of LA's comedy clubs have served as the launch pads for some of the most famous career comedians, including a once little-known man from Toronto named Jim Carrey. On any given night, comedy fans can head to the local club for a showcase of up-and-comers tenaciously trying to break into the biz. Big name funny people are always gracing LA's stages as well, further enriching the Los Angeles comedy club scene.
Stand Up Comedy by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- 11 Tips for Visiting Disneyland
- The Springs Brings ‘Urban Oasis’ to Arts District
- Three LA Restaurants Named Best in the U.S.
- Sponsored: An Inside Look at the LA & London Fashion Scene with Air New Zealand & Celebrity Stylists from Rachel Zoe Studio
- DJ Q&A: Jacob Plant, Dim Mak’s New ‘Ice Cream’ Man